Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Give said the little stream...

There is a certain appeal to small trout streams. Usually they are off the beaten path and require some walking to get to, and as such are for the most part unmolested by worm throwing rednecks. Aside from the solidarity the offer, their primitive and often over grown nature makes fishing them challenging and unique. As I creep along under the undergrowth, and come upon wild Bonneville Cutthroat feeing, I often fell as if I’m the first person to have witnessed it in that place. Probably because I think there are few people that would crawl through the spider webs and bug infested foliage to get to small fish. Maybe they’re on their bass boat, or on bigger waters searching of more boast worthy fish. I’m not sure…but I don’t really care, as long as they aren’t around me, I’m happy.



































































































No comments:

Post a Comment